With cooler temperatures upon us and the fall leaves showing their color it’s no doubt that the magical holiday season is fast approaching. And with it, two of the best food days of the year, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Nothing is better than gathering with family and friends to enjoy catching up, remembering old times and of course some great food.
All of this means a lot of you will find yourself carefully preparing some delicious meals that will need to be transported from your kitchen to your families meeting place. A big question that always comes up is “How Can I Keep This Food Hot While I’m Traveling?”
One of the best ways to keep your food hot while transporting it this holiday season is to use the BlueVoy Insulated Food Delivery Bag. With its combination of insulation and aluminum foil lining this bag will help you deliver your food hot so that everyone can enjoy it just as you intended. You can get one here.
Here's 5 tips for getting the best results while transporting your food this holiday season using the BlueVoy Insulated Food Bag:
- Use glass cookware, chafing dishes or place your food in steam pans. These dishes retain heat better than plastic.
- Cover your dishes with aluminum foil. Aluminum foil is known for its ability to retain heat.
- Pack the bag as full as possible with food dishes or fill the extra space with towels. This will help retain the heat and keep the dish from sliding around during transport if the bag isn’t completely full.
- Don’t pack cold and hot items together in the bag.
- Although the bag cleans up easily, it’s a good idea to place a towel in the bottom of the bag before putting your food in. This way if you have any leaks or spills, clean up is super easy.
From the BlueVoy family to yours, wishing you the best this holiday season!